ergoPouch - Portable Crib
Safe sleep, on the go
Easy Sleep Portable Foldable Carry Cot Lightweight at only 2.2kg
Folds away for easy storage Travel friendly — fits in overhead plane compartments
Breathable sides and panels
Washable mattress Mosquito net for outdoor use
Storage backpack with large pockets
High, sturdy sides for safe sleep space
When life gets busy, sticking to the perfect sleep routine isn’t always possible. For families that need flexibility and simplicity in their daily routines but don’t want to compromise on safe sleep for their newborn, the Easy Sleep Portable Foldable Carry Cot is for you.
This lightweight Foldable Carry Cot is for your newborn to sleep in for naps around the house, on the go, or overnight when away from home. Pulling double-duty, the Easy Sleep Carry Cot can also act as a safe and clean place to put baby down when out and about for tummy time, play, or simply gazing up at the trees. The Carry Cot features a mesh body for breathability, and a sturdy steel frame with high sides for safe sleeping. The thin, firm breathable mattress is cotton-covered, and removable for washing. The Carry Cot folds in half and opens again with an easy-to-use lock mechanism.
To store or transport, simply release the lock, fold in half and slide into the Carry Bag backpack, included. The backpack features adjustable straps, front pockets and a carry handle. The lightweight bassinet (2.2kg) will happily join your next family holiday in a suitcase or overhead locker on a plane. Did we mention it comes with a mosquito net to keep bugs, dogs, and curious toddler fingers away? It’s safe sleep, on the go.
The Easy Sleep Portable Carry Cot is suitable for newborn babies who are not yet rolling, or up to 9kg. Please discontinue use as a sleeping Carry Cot once your baby starts to show signs of rolling (usually around 8 weeks).
Included in the box:
- 1x Portable Carry Cot
- 1x Mattress
- 1x Mosquito Net
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x Instruction Manual
Mattress: Top & Bottom Lining: 100% Cotton
Inner: 100% Polyester foam
Mosquito Net & Mesh Outer: Polypropylene, Nylon, Polyester
Carry Bag: 100% Polyester
Mattress Care: Remove the mattress from the frame. Gentle Hand Wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
Frame and Bag Care: Wipe down with damp cloth
How To Use
- Place the Carry Cot on a flat, smooth and hard surface. Push the ends out and downwards until the side lock mechanisms click into place. You should hear a 'click', but you can also check the mechanisms to see the silver ball is securely fitted inside the hole.
- To sleep baby in the Carry Cot, ensure the mattress is secure to the velcro underneath it. Always put baby to sleep on their back.
- To put the mosquito net on, fasten the snap buttons of the net onto each side of the Carry Cot correspondingly. Stretch the net over the ends of Carry Cot. Remove the same you put on.
- To fold the Carry Cot, remove the net (if on) and simultaneously push the tabs on the lock mechanism outwards. This will release the silver ball. Pull the ends of the Carry Cot up until the touch each other. You do not need to remove the mattress to do this.
- Secure the folded halves using the toggle, and pack away in your carry bag for storage or transport.
- Use only the mattress provided with the product. Never add a pillow, comforter, loose blanket or another mattress for padding.
- To reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), paediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their back to sleep.
- Do not suspend strings over a bassinet, or attach strings to toys.
- Do not use if any parts are missing, damaged or broken.
- Periodically check product for loose, damaged or missing parts. Contact ergoPouch for replacement parts and instructional literature if needed. Do no substitute parts.
- This product is designed as a safe sleep area for a newborn infant until they start to roll. Discontinue use once baby shows signs of rolling, or has reached 9kg, whichever comes first.
- If a sheet is used on the mattress, use one specifically designed to fit the dimensions of the mattress.
- Do not lift the bassinet when a baby is inside it.
- Not to be used as a co-sleeper.
- Use only on flat, hard surfaces on the ground.
- Never leave a child unattended.