green eARTh™ is an environmentally friendly range of products that have been specially designed and made. To be classified as part of the Micador green eARTh™ range, each product must have a real and significant environmental benefit, satisfying one or more of the following criteria:
• Made with FSC® 100% certified timber;
• Made from recycled materials;
• Made with bio-degradable materials;
• Manufactured using clean energy sources;
• 100% recyclable, when their market alternatives aren’t.
Micador were one of the first companies in Australia to be awarded an FSC® chain of custody certification, allowing them to mark their products as complying with strict FSC® criteria. Their focus is on making a difference, not trying to profit from it. They have absorbed the extra costs of making their products green, so that they can sell them to you at the same price we did before.