ergoPouch - Blackout Blinds
The reusable static-cling Window Blockout is a window cover-style blockout blind for babies - the perfect solution for babies and toddlers who need total darkness in their room to sleep and dream the night away. A completely dark room during sleep will help stimulate melatonin production (that magical hormone that helps regulate sleep/awake cycles ), be comforting for your baby, and help prevent early waking or late settling during summer and daylight saving.
The Window Blockout is made from 3 layers of material with a completely opaque inner layer to block 100% of sunlight from rooms. The outer layers are white to seamlessly and stylishly blend in with your child.
- Measure the width and length of your window.
- Add 2cm to each measurement and cut sheets to appropriate size. This will ensure you don't accidentally under-cut and end up with a gap.
- Using a spray bottle or a damp cloth, apply water to the window.
- Peel the blackout from the storage sheet.
- Gently apply the shiny side of the blackout to the window at the desired height, and smooth the rest of the sheet down with your hand or a credit card.
- Air bubbles? Don’t stress, simply peel off and apply again.
- How to Remove: Gently remove the sheet by peeling it towards you, away from the window. You can fold or roll for storage to be reused again and again. Ensure blind and window are both clean when reapplying.
- Tip: For windows with direct sunlight for most of the day the Window Blackout needs to work a little harder to stick to the window. We recommend to cut the blackouts a few CMS more than what is needed. These steps will ensure that light doesn't sneak through any gaps & the blackouts stay on the window. Additionally, apply more water to the window prior to placing the Window Blockout.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or wet wipe. Debris stuck to the cling side will reduce effectiveness.
- RRP £34.95 - £44.95